I was recently very surprised but also really delighted to have been given the Liebster Blog Award
The idea of the Liebster Blog Award is to spread the love from one small blog (under 200 followers) to other small blogs. This helps to spread knowledge of these blogs and encourage others to become followers.
"Liebster" in German means "dearest", so as part of the Liebster Blog Award tradition, I am going to pass this award to 5 blogs that I value, and that have both inspired and motivated me.
To accept the award, you must:
1) Link back to the person who gave it and thank them for thinking of you.
2) Post the award to your blog.
3) Give the award to 5 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) that you appreciate and value.
4) Leave a comment on the blogs of the five people you have chosen to let them know.
Here are the 5 bloggers, in no particular order, I have chosen
1) Dee at An Artist's Ramblings by Faux Painter. Dee is an amazing card designer who, not surprisingly, is on several well know design teams. Pop over to her blog and take a look at her incredible work.
2) Jacqui at Jacqui's Cards, who has been very helpful to me - helping me find items I need and suggesting ways to improve my cards, a really lovely lady. Please pop over to her blog and say hello.
3) Katie at Handmade by Katie. Katie is fairly new at all this and is very new to blogging. Her colouring is quite amazing and I try to encourage her to blog more. Pleased pop over to her blog and leave some words of encouragement, I know Katie will appreciate them.
4) Michaela at Michaela's Blog. Michaela is a very talented lady who has only been making cards since June of last year, I know it is hard to believe! If you do not already know Michaela's work, pop over to her blog and take a look.
5) Last, but by no means least, my very good friend Stephanie-Emma over at Crafty Boots. Stephanie-Emma encouraged me to take up blogging and had the courage to put me on her design team - even though she knew that I am severely hampered by IT. On top of which, she is a pretty amazing card designer, go take a look for yourself.